| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbacena in December is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in December is rather sodden. A hearty 261.9mm (10.3in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 13:19 long and the longest day is 13:25 long with an average length of 13:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbacena December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Barbacena, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbacena: