| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbacena in February is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in February is faintly wet. Around 187mm (7.4in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:04 long with an average length of 12:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbacena February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Barbacena, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbacena: