| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbacena in January is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in January is rather sodden. A hearty 263.9mm (10.4in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 13:05 long and the longest day is 13:23 long with an average length of 13:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbacena January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Barbacena, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbacena: