| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbacena in July is mild at 14.7 °C (58.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.2 °C (50.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.9mm (0.8in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 10:50 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbacena July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Barbacena, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbacena: