| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbacena in June is mild at 15.2 °C (59.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in June is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.8mm (0.9in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 10:49 long and the longest day is 10:55 long with an average length of 10:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbacena June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Barbacena, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbacena: