| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbacena in March is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in March is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in March is very faintly moist. Some 141.7mm (5.6in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbacena March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Barbacena, Brazil
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbacena: