| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbacena in May is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 38.8mm (1.5in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 10:55 long and the longest day is 11:20 long with an average length of 11:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbacena May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Barbacena, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbacena: