| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbacena in November is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in November is quite sopping. A sizable 220mm (8.7in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:19 long with an average length of 13:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbacena November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Barbacena, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbacena: