| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbacena in September is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry. Only 63.9mm (2.5in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbacena September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Barbacena, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbacena: