| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbacena in October is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly dry. Some 124.5mm (4.9in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbacena October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Barbacena, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbacena: